Please feel free to spread the word, and to use the World Parks Week logos to support your events.
- Subject line 'World Parks Week event'
- Event name
- Event location/address
- Event date and time
- Event web or Facebook address (if applicable)
- An image or event logo
World Parks Week is an opportunity to celebrate our parks and green spaces.
The week is organised to:
- Communicate the critical importance of parks in a global context
- Promote best practice by learning from other parks services
- Encourage people to enjoy their local park and appreciate the importance of green space
World Urban Parks previously organised a World Parks Day in September.
For information on events from previous World Parks Days, see the articles below: